Sant Lluís – Binibeca Vell Fishing Village
- Start off from Avenida de Sa Pau (the town’s main road) and head north to the main roundabout that gives access to the different developments on the southern coast.
- At Plaça de sa Pau (roundabout) take the second exit into Sant Lluís road / Me-5.
- Continue straight along the Sant Lluís road/ Me-5.
- During the main section you’ll see a sign for Cami de s’Ullastrar, turn right and continue along the Me-5.
- Respecting the speed limit indicated in each section you’ll soon arrive at a junction on the left: turn down it carefully (it has reduced visibility) onto Binibeca road.
- Following the Binibeca road and some 2 kilometres further on you’ll come to a roundabout. Take the 2nd exit into Carrer Sa Vela Llatina.
- Continue down this street until you come to the Binibeca Vell esplanade and turn right.
- At the end of Binibeca Vell esplanade you’ll find a parking site on the right. A few metres away from the parking site is a shopping centre and the legendary Fishing Village.
Stroll round the cobbled winding streets and white houses of this picturesque tourist resort, often used for advertising spots!