- Car hire Menorca - Ownerscars /
- Driving tour /
- Tours from Ciutadella /
Ciutadella – Faro de Punta Nati
- Start off from the roundabout at the entrance to the city with a magnificent sculpture of a horse.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit into Carrer de Maó (the main road that runs through the historical centre of the city).
- Approximately 200 m further on you’ll see Carrer d’Orient on the right. Turn right.
- Continue straight down Carrer d’Orient for approximately 900 m to the end where you see a roundabout.
- At the roundabout, turn left towards Fonda Nord (40 m) until you find a new roundabout.
- At this roundabout, turn right, continuing along Ronda Nord.
- You will again see a roundabout, this time take the 1st exit to the right into Camino de Son Solomon/Cf-5.
- Continue along Camino de Son Solomon/Cf-5 for approximately 4.8 km, following signs to the Punta Nati lighthouse, keeping a lookout for the cyclists who often use this road.
This is a narrow two-way road, so drive slowly to avoid the risk of collision.
- In summer people like to come here to admire the beautiful sunsets, so the road is often very congested. Park your vehicle and a short walk takes you to the historic lighthouse, built in 1912 to guard against shipwrecks caused by the fierce local currents and the influence of strong Tramontana winds.