- Reservations made on our website are subject to confirmation. This confirmation is sent to the email address provided by the customer at the time of the request.
- The car models shown on our website are intended to serve as examples and may be exchanged for others with similar characteristics. We never guarantee a brand, colour, model or type of fuel.
- It is possible to return the car outside office hours, subject to prior authorization. The renter is responsible for the vehicle at all times, even when it is returned outside these hours.
- Cars cannot be taken out of the island for any reason.
- No refunds are made once rental has started.
- Maximum rental duration by booking 30 days.
- Drivers must be at least 19 years old and have held a driving licence for at least one year.
- Drivers under the age of 25 are charged a young driver fee of 7€ per day with a minimum of €25 per rental.
The price includes:
- Unlimited mileage (UM)
- Compulsory civil unlimited liability insurance and local taxes
- Comprehensive insurance with excess, these are detailed below.
- Groups A-B-C-CA-CE= 800,00 VAT INCLUDED (by car)
- Groups D-DA-DE-E-EA-EE = 875,00 VAT INCLUDED (by car)
- Groups F-FA-G-H-HA-JA-KA-LA-R-RA= 1168,00 VAT INCLUDED (by car)
- Groups Z-ZE-ZA = 1450,00 VAT INCLUDED (by car)
- If you want to enjoy a worry-free stay on Menorca, we recommend full coverage (SCDW). For just €16.95 a day, this includes wheels, glass, mirrors, underside of the car, running boards, and clutch damage. In the case of vehicles wiht 9 seats the insurance will be 25 euros a day.
- You can reduce your liability to “0” excess by taking SCDW insurance. Customers who do not take any insurance are required to leave a deposit by credit card (only Visa and MasterCard accepted) for the total amount of the excess.
Under no circumstances the below is included:
- Reckless driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- Traffic Fines
- Any damage inside the vehicle.
- Lack of the following: trays, triangles or other accessories.
- The wrong refuelling and the wet or lost keys.
- Road asistace in case that the electic vehicle has low batery.
- In case of electric cars: Any insurance covers theft, loss or breakage of the charging cable.
- In case of convertible cars (Cabrio): Any insurance covers damage on the roof or rear window. The customer is responsible for the total cost of the repair.
Method of payment
- Payment is by credit card. Credit card has to be from the main driver.
- Only VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted.
- We can accept payment by debit card, Visa Electron and in cash if you take out SCDW coverage.
Cancellations, "No Shows" and changes in reserve
Cancellations: Reservations initially paid in full
- You can cancel your reservation with a minimum of 3 hours before the pick-up date and time. The total amount paid will be refunded.
- Failure to remove the vehicle on the agreed date and time, and / or cannot provide us with the necessary documentation, and / or do not have a credit card with sufficient funds, we reserve the right not to deliver the vehicle. If that is the case: We pledge to return the amount paid minus the cost equivalent to 2-day rental
It is considered "no show" when:
- You cancel the reservation but not inform us before the start date of hire
- You don’t remove the vehicle on the agreed date and time
- You cannot provide the necessary documentation to remove the vehicle
- You do not have a credit card with sufficient funds.
In these cases, the equivalent of 2 days rental cost will be charged.
We reserve the right not to deliver the vehicle to a customer if it does not reach the time set on your reservation, despite possessing all the necessary documentation and a credit card with sufficient funds to leave the security deposit. In this case, unless the booking has been cancelled previously you will be charged the equivalent of 2 days rental cost.
Modify the reservation
You can modify your reservation online, completely free of charge, at any time before the start of the rental. If you want to change any aspect that may affect the rental price (for example, the place of collection / return, the type of vehicle or the length of rental), you will be charged according to the published price, which may be different from that initially paid. We recommend you contact us by telephone if you want to change your reservation.
Important: our prices are based taking into account the date and time of pickup and return established in the reservation. If you return the vehicle before or removed later than the scheduled time, we will not make any refund for the portion of the unused hours.
- In the airport car park will be waiting you our shuttle bus that will take you to our offices. Where will be delivered the car. This service is permanent so there are hardly any waiting times.
- The courtesy bus schedule is 07: 00h to 22: 00h.
- Collections and drop offs after 10pm are considered out of time, applying a charge of € 35.00 for this service.
- Deliveries in the Port of Mahon and / or at the port of Ciutadella are only made for passengers arriving by boat regular line on request. This service has a cost of 35.00 €. Customer mobile phone is necessary.
To return the car, customers will only have to park the car outside our offices where they will pick up the Shuttle service to the airport.
- The vehicle must be returned to the same office where it was picked up by the time agreed upon in the contract.
- We allow a grace period of 59 minutes starting at the pickup time in the rental agreement. After this time, you will be charged for an extra day.
- Vehicles may be returned to a different office from where they were picked up for a € 50 surcharge.
- No refunds are made once rental has started.
- Our prices do not include fuel.
- The cars are delivered FULL of fuel and you will be charged the amount of the deposit. Upon returning the vehicle if it's returned FULL will be refunded the amount charged, if the car is not returned FULL you will be refunded the amount of FUEL left in the car.
- Please note that due to logistical reasons, fuel prices can be higher in Owners Cars than the petrol station.
- The vehicles have to be returned at the same level of charge that they were delivered. If the vehicle is returned unless this level, we will charge the difference.
- The full batery charge will cost between 9€ and 19€ , depending on the capacity of the vehicle's battery
- Baby seat, booster seat: € 7 each/day, maximum of € 50/rental.
- Outside office hours charge: € 35.00 (VAT included), just to the airport from 10:00 p.m.
- Additional drivers: € 5/day, maximum of € 50/driver.
- Drop Off (one way) €50.00 (VAT included)
- Delivery service to hotels and harbours: € 35 (pick-up and return)
- Additional insurance full cover (SCDW) including (SRC): € 16,95. /day maximum 250€. In the case of 9-seater vehicles there is no maximum insurance and the price is 25€ per day.
- Young Driver: 7€ per day with a minimum of 25.00€/rental (under 25, over 19)
- Damage Management: €50
- Traffic Fine Management: €25. This fee will be charged if you receive a traffic ticket during your rental, such as speeding or parking tickets. Please note that this fee does not pay the fine.